Tune in


Tune in
        I broadcast all the time. You just have to learn how to tune in and receive it. I have given the gift of hearing from Me to anyone who wants it. It's free. It's like a radio station, broadcasting all the time, and anyone who has a receiver can tune in and pick up the sounds, the music, the broadcast. I have placed a receiver within each person. All you have to do is learn how to use it. This requires effort, so don't be discouraged if it's not very clear right away. Keep practicing, keep coming back to Me. Keep waiting in faith, and you will begin to hear Me more and more clearly.

Navigating the maze
        As the world becomes more complicated, you must have Me to get you through the maze of these complications.  You must look to Me for guidance, direction and help. I can show you things that you cannot see with your eyes. I can show you many things that you do not know. The world will marvel at your wisdom, at your knowledge, at your understanding, if you will but seek Me and hear from Me.
        So do not be afraid to ask. Were you afraid to ask your father or mother questions when you were young, when you didn't know the answer and you needed to know? No. You had no fear, you just asked and they answered. So it is with Me.
        Become more sensitive to Me and to My Spirit. Keep your spiritual antenna upward, always listening, for I have much to say.

Available resources
        I will teach you to hear My voice. For the time is coming when this will be of great importance-a time when you must tap into My power and My resources. Those resources are there now at your disposal and bidding.  So ask and seek and believe.
        When you are so full of your own ideas and your own plans and are not willing to stop, to look, to listen, to go slow, to be prayerful, you miss being in the right place at the right time, and doing or saying the right thing to the right person. Then My plan is foiled and there is disappointment. But, oh, what great joy and rejoicing there is when you step into the plan of God, and it all works well. There is great rejoicing and great happiness both in the world of the spirit and within you, when you see the answer to your prayers, when you see the power of God.

I will answer
        I love to hear you call on Me. I love to hear you seek Me. I love to see you take what seems to be precious time to hear from Me. And when you take the time to hear from Me, I will take My time to answer, to give you solutions to your problems, to supply your needs, to give you above and beyond what you could ask or even think. I have never failed, not once. Not since the beginning of time to this day have I failed to hear the requests of the lips of My children, and answer them.

Walk with Me
        Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, neither can you. The more you call upon Me, and the more you look to Me, and the more you lean on Me, the more fruit you can bear for My Kingdom.
        If you will walk with Me to the garden of prayer, I will speak to you and I will reveal things to you, to lead you into greater fruitfulness and greater truth. But you must make that effort of sitting at My feet, being patient to listen and to hear the Words of truth and life that I have to share with you, that you might be more fruitful, and that you might look even more to Me in the days to come. Heaven's storehouse
        I pour out many streams of My Word in a rich and abundant flow. I have given you free access to the treasure vaults of Heaven-all yours for the asking. I unlock the storage vaults of Heaven. I give free access to My living Word, for you have need. For Earth is where the spiritual battle is being fought, and on Earth is where you have need of My direct guidance, My explicit orders, My wealth of wisdom and strategy to win the spiritual warfare.
        To you, My beloved one, I give-only to be released by the hand of your faith-access to the storehouses of Heaven, that you might find help and strength, leading and guidance in your time of need.


Copyright © 2003 Aurora Production AG, Switzerland.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário