God's eternal love


Enjoy being you!
        Enjoy being you, because you are wonderful! Enjoy being you, because you are full of life! Enjoy being you, because you have so much to pour out to others. Enjoy being you, and enjoy My life that I have given you.
        Please accept and trust that these Words are with love from My heart personally to you. I love you, and I pray for you, that not only will your faith fail not, but that your faith will grow-your faith in Me and in yourself. I love you.

I remember…
        I remember when I formed you. With great care and special attention I handpicked each talent, each gift, each  characteristic, each fiber of your being, until the combination was exactly the right portion-each specification perfectly in sync to accomplish My will and My purpose in your life, and in the lives of all those you were to touch on the great journey of life.
        I remember the moment when I breathed into you the very breath of life. The love welled up so intensely inside of Me, I could not contain it! For I knew the joy you would bring, not only to Me, but to those who would cross your path along the road of life.
        I love you from everlasting to everlasting, and in you I am well pleased.

Priceless pearl
        Once upon a time there was a man who owned great riches, and as he was walking, he saw a glorious pearl of great price. The man said in his heart at that moment, "I must have that pearl!" And to buy it, he sold all that he had, all of his possessions, that he might obtain that precious possession.
        Thus you are to Me. You are that pearl of great price that I saw, and I determined I would leave everything, I would leave My throne in Heaven and come to Earth, that I might have you, that you might be Mine. For this reason I sacrificed everything that I had, that I might obtain you.

Greater than the ocean
        My eye has been upon you since before you were formed in the womb.  I have been with you every step of the way. I have watched you. I have loved you. I have cared for you. You have never been out of My sight.
        How I long to pour My love upon you! How I long to draw you to My bosom!  If you will take time with Me in prayer, and listen to My voice in your heart and through My Word, I will show you My great, great love for you-love which is greater than the ocean, which stretches further than the horizon, which the whole universe with all its stars and galaxies cannot contain, which reaches out of understanding into infinity and eternity.

Your special place
        I am the good Gardener. I have planted a beautiful garden of special flowers. In My garden, each flower is different and unique. Each one serves its own purpose and has its own place in the garden and in the heart of the Gardener.
        You are unique to Me. I know all about your gifts, your talents, your battles, your weaknesses, and all the things that bother you about yourself. I know about the nagging problems that you can't seem to overcome. I know your strengths and your weaknesses, your idiosyncrasies and all the funny things about you that make you an individual. I know your heart's desires and your secret longings.
        I know about the times that you compare yourself to others. I know about the times that you think negatively about yourself, when your weaknesses bother, embarrass and discourage you. I know about all these things and I love you anyway.

Tokens of love
        Learn to see My hand and My love even in the smallest things of your life-in the supply of every small need, in the keeping of your health and strength, in the keeping of the safety of your children. These are tokens of My love to you.  Your children's love for you is a manifestation of My love for you, and the care and concern of others is a manifestation of My love for you. My Words are a manifestation of My love for you.

I am love
        In times of darkness, I will be your light. In times of sadness, I will be your joy. In times of struggle, I will be your deliverance. In times of weakness, I will be your strength. In times of question, I will be your answer. In times of doubt, I will be faith unto you.-And more important than any of this, I am love to you. I love you and I forgive you.
        So do not be discouraged or disheartened. Do not look back. Do not be remorseful over the mistakes and sins of the past, for the past is the past. I have covered those mistakes and sins, and that which was scarlet shall be made white as snow. As far as the east is from the west, so far have I removed your sins from you.
        In the very moment that you seek My forgiveness, in the very instant that you call out to Me, I immediately grant My forgiveness, and there is no more need to worry or fear or carry the burden yourself.

My gifts to you
        Behold, I am the Good Shepherd. I gave My life to save the lost. I laid down My body to heal the broken. I suffered all this, not in vain, but so that I could draw you, My children, to My bosom, and comfort you and love you and give you forgiveness, redemption and healing.
        I have My arms outstretched, and in My hands are precious gifts to give to you, My children, you, My broken ones, you who are suffering, you who are crying, you who are aching. I have precious gifts for you-gifts of love, of forgiveness, of mercy, and of healing. All of these things are in My hands and I will freely give them to you if you will only reach out and receive them by faith.
        These gifts are not earned by your goodness. You could never be good enough to receive these precious gifts from My hands. But I give them to you freely if you can only reach out by faith and receive My love, My mercy, My forgiveness, and My healing.

I understand everything
        I am so in love with you that I overlook all your faults and failures. I am blind with love-love that sees beyond your shortcomings and mistakes, love that only sees the good and the possibilities that others do not recognize.
        I do not have a great big stick standing by, ready to wallop you at your slightest failing.  I do not stand ready and waiting for you to trip and fall that I may whack you back in line.  How could I?  For I, too, walked in your shoes. I, too, took on the cloak of human flesh that I might know and feel and understand everything about you. I know the frustrations you feel, your every longing, the incapability of your human flesh, and even your secret sins. I feel your humanness, and because of this, I have promised that I will have mercy upon you. My thoughts toward you are thoughts of peace, forgiveness, long-suffering and compassion.

Copyright © 2003 Aurora Production AG, Switzerland.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário